In exceptional circumstances I may be able to visit a customer very near to my service area. A fee may apply for these out of area visits and later treatments will be subject to a supplement. Get in touch if you would like to request an out of area visit.
If it takes me an hour to reach a new customer, it will take an hour to return. This could mean an hours job would actually take three hours to complete. The time this takes, plus the extra fuel cost, would impact my efficiency for treating other lawns.
I have developed my service area over the years so that I can service customers quickly and efficiently.
This is the full area on a Google Map Here
I live outside of your area, can I Ask a Question?
If you do live outside my service area and would still like some advice feel free to use my Ask A Question service. You can find it here on my Website. Fill this in with as much detail about your lawn issues as possible. Please also include pictures if you can. I will then try my best to reply with some advice. Please be patient though as I only do it in my spare time when I am not out making lawns look beautiful.
I do not ask for any payment for this service, only that you allow me to use your question as an example on my Website. Your personal details will be confidential. I will only publish pictures relevant to your lawn question. I am always happy to receive follow ups about how your lawn is getting on. If I do answer your question, please keep in touch with progress.
Previous questions asked
- Question: Restoring a very long lawn
- Question: Crane flies for ten years
- Question: Lawn seeding after leatherjacket damage
- Question: How to keep moss away in Scotland?
- Question: Which fertiliser for a spring lawn feed?
- Question: How to flatten a large lawn
- Question: White moths on my lawn?
- Question: Lawn cutting heights?
- Question: Patchy lawn in colour and growth
- Question: Can I use old, wet lawn fertiliser?
- Question: Mushrooms on my lawn?
- Question: What is this lawn weed?
- Question: Is this a slime mould?
- Question: My lawn is rotting away?
- Question: Fixing patches of bare earth in lawn
- Question: Should I scarify my lawn after the heatwave?
- Question: How do I fix my burnt lawn?
- Question: Scarifier advice?
- Question: Easy way to control moss and dog lichen?
- Question: Difficult north facing town house lawn
- Question: Timing of lawn treatments
- Question: Fertilisation after scarifying?
- Question: Overseeding and feeding a lawn?
- Question: Lawn looking like straw after cut
- Question: Lawn mower ripped grass
- Question: Should you remove the conifer root ball for a lawn?
- Question: Dog lichen taking over dry lawn
- Question: Lawn repair after cows invaded garden
- Question: How I can make my lawn good to do Tai Chi on?