Browse hundreds of articles on all aspects of lawn care.
I have been blogging on all aspects of keeping a British lawn looking nice for years. In that time I have built a substantial library of the most common lawn care issues. Here I detail how to solve them. I also look at seasonal problems such as droughts, delve into the most common lawn weeds and even showcase some of my work.
- Search my articles – Use my search page to look for topics and pages.
- Browse topic categories – A complete list of all of the categories I have blogged under.
- Browse reader questions – A complete list of readers questions which I have answered in depth. If you can’t find your solution ask me a question.
Here are my 10 most recent blog posts:
- Video: Digging for leatherjackets in a lawn
- Question: Patchy lawn in colour and growth
- Should I collect the grass clippings after mowing?
- Question: Can I use old, wet lawn fertiliser?
- Leatherjacket Lawn Pests – The Complete Guide
- 4 tips to prepare your lawn for spring
- Question: Mushrooms on my lawn?
- Soil compaction and lawn aeration
- A lawn regeneration example in Exeter
- Question: What is this lawn weed?