Has your lawn developed a problem and you don’t know how to remedy it?
The Lawn Man’s range of curative lawn treatments, addresses all of the problems that can plague your lawn.
There are a great many problems which can befall your garden lawn. Many of these are difficult to diagnose if you are not sure what you are looking for. I have the experience and knowledge to diagnose a great many lawn ailments. From Red Thread and Fusarium fungal infections, to insect attacks from chafer grubs and leatherjackets.
Curative lawn treatments
If you suspect your lawn is under attack from any of these issues, then get in touch straight away, as I will need to confirmed that the treatment is necessary and appropriate before application.
Lawn insecticide treatments have been removed due to regulations.
Blog articles about curative treatments
- 5 tips to prepare your lawn for spring
- Question: How to keep moss away in Scotland?
- Lawn patch repair – A picture guide
- Question: Patchy lawn in colour and growth
- 4 tips to prepare your lawn for spring
- Can I scarify a lawn when it is wet?
- 7 Tips to keep your lawn green in a heatwave
- Question: Scarifier advice?
- Should you mow your lawn when it is wet?
- Question: Easy way to control moss and dog lichen?