Refresh your lawn and let The Lawn Man make it look beautiful again!
If your lawn is looking old, tired and worn out, it is sometimes better to take more drastic action and to bring a lawn back to it’s best through more heavier, more aggressive treatments.
These are also good treatments do apply to a lawn when changing the grass species. The existing lawn is killed off and a new lawn is prepared and sown in place.
No matter how bad the lawn, there is a way to bring it back to it’s best.
Blog posts about my regenerative treatments
- Question: Shade grass seed in sun?
- 5 tips to prepare your lawn for spring
- Question: Restoring a very long lawn
- Question: Lawn seeding after leatherjacket damage
- Should I seed or turf my new lawn?
- 4 tips to prepare your lawn for spring
- A lawn regeneration example in Exeter
- 7 tips for autumn lawn care
- Can I scarify a lawn when it is wet?
- Question: Should I scarify my lawn after the heatwave?