Spotted a weed on your lawn which you have never seen before? Do you have a problem with your lawn which you don’t know how to resolve? Want a lawn to do Tai Chi on? Had your lawn invaded by cows? Don’t worry, help is at hand. Ask a question using this form and get an answer from an experienced lawn care expert.
I have been treating lawns professionally for over nine years, and have a wealth of experience of resolving all sorts of lawn care issues. It can be difficult finding good answers to your lawn care problems. Ask me and get a straight, honest answer.
If you do send me a question, please try to be as complete as possible. Including a brief history of the lawn and treatments that may have been applied. A photo or two would also be a great aid to diagnosis.
Please do not ask if something on your paddock or lawn is poisonous. I am not a toxicologist and cannot give you an safe answer. Consult a medical professional or vet.
Please also note that I can only answer questions about British lawns and cool season grasses. If you live in the USA or Australia, then I will be unable to help and you should consult a lawn care expert locally. I am also unable to answer questions about any other gardening topics as that is not my field of expertise.
Ask your question here
I do get a lot of questions, so it may take a few days before I am able to answer it, but I will try my best. The more complete your question, the more likely it is I will be able to answer it.
I will use the best questions and answers on my website to help other lawn owners with similar problems. If you don’t want your question to be published, please let me know by ticking the relevant box.
Thank you for reading, and I hope I can be of assistance!
The Lawn Man
Previous questions answered in depth
- Question: How do I make new grass stand up to be mowed?
- Question: Restoring a very long lawn
- Question: Crane flies for ten years
- Question: Lawn seeding after leatherjacket damage
- Question: How to keep moss away in Scotland?
- Question: Which fertiliser for a spring lawn feed?
- Question: How to flatten a large lawn
- Question: White moths on my lawn?
- Question: Lawn cutting heights?
- Question: Patchy lawn in colour and growth
- Question: Can I use old, wet lawn fertiliser?
- Question: Mushrooms on my lawn?
- Question: What is this lawn weed?
- Question: Is this a slime mould?
- Question: My lawn is rotting away?
- Question: Fixing patches of bare earth in lawn
- Question: Should I scarify my lawn after the heatwave?
- Question: How do I fix my burnt lawn?
- Question: Scarifier advice?
- Question: Easy way to control moss and dog lichen?
- Question: Difficult north facing town house lawn
- Question: Timing of lawn treatments
- Question: Fertilisation after scarifying?
- Question: Overseeding and feeding a lawn?
- Question: Lawn looking like straw after cut
- Question: Lawn mower ripped grass
- Question: Should you remove the conifer root ball for a lawn?
- Question: Dog lichen taking over dry lawn
- Question: Lawn repair after cows invaded garden
- Question: How I can make my lawn good to do Tai Chi on?